Washington State Uncontested Divorce
Questions About Your Uncontested Divorce?
| Questions About Your Uncontested Divorce? |
No court appearances necessary.
Flexible Payment plans
Our Washington State uncontested divorce fees start at $1,500.00. The average uncontested divorce costs about $1,750.00 to $2,000.00, if children are involved.
Unlike many other law firms, we do not have any hidden fees or costs. We do not charge extra for additional revisions or multiple consultations.
When you retain our offices to handle your WA State uncontested divorce, there are no extra charges so long as your spouse signs off on the final orders. You know exactly how much your uncontested divorce is going to cost from the minute that you retain our services.
In determining our fees, a number of factors are considered. These include but are not limited to the following:
- The values and the types of assets of the Parties.
- The amounts and the types of the debts of the Parties.
- Whether there are there children involved.
- Whether there are pensions or other retirement accounts involved.
- The length of the marriage.
- Whether there is real property involved.
- Whether one Party is intending to relocate.
- The location(s) of the Parties' assets.
- The current financial posture of the marital community as a whole.
- Whether the Parties are now able to communicate effectively, somewhat, or at all.
- What have the Parties agreed upon so far?
- Has anything already been filed with the courts?
- Are there any restraining orders in place?
- Are there any allegations of domestic violence?
- Are there any allegations of drug or alcohol abuse?
- Is one Party at a financial disadvantage due to a lack of knowledge of the Parties' assets and debts.
- What are the Parties' current incomes?
- What is the future earnings potential of each of the Parties?
- Will any discovery (e.g. obtaining and reviewing financial documents) need to be conducted?
Our primary Washington State offices are conveniently located in King County.
Our King County offices are located in the heart of downtown Seattle. We are only one block from the King County courthouse.
Call now for a free phone consultation.
We serve all of King County, Snohomish County, and Pierce County. We also handle cases for clients throughout Washington State and around the world. Even if you do not live in WA State, you can still pursue an uncontested divorce so long as your spouse resides here, or is a member of the military and is stationed here.
The lawyers and attorneys at Washington State Uncontested Divorce Attorneys provide legal advice and services for people seeking an uncontested resolution to their divorce or family law matter to residents of communities throughout the Seattle, Washington, metropolitan region, including communities in the Puget Sound area of Western Washington such as Bellevue, Everett, Tacoma, Lynnwood, Edmonds, Kirkland, Bothell, Redmond, Shoreline, Mercer Island, Issaquah, Burien, Renton, Seatac, Tukwila, Kent, Des Moines, Auburn, Federal Way, Bremerton, North Bend and Bainbridge Island.
Many of our clients are from King County, Pierce County and Snohomish County, but we handle uncontested divorce matters throughout Washington (WA) State and for clients located around the world.